Cases in the U.S. database are organized by type of claim and may be filtered by the principal laws they address, their filing years, and their jurisdictions. The database is also searchable by keyword. In many cases, the database includes links to decisions, complaints, motions, and other administrative and litigation documents.
Click and drag to reposition the chart.
- CASE CATEGORIES
- Federal Statutory Claims[895 Cases]
- Constitutional Claims[78 Cases]
- State Law Claims[479 Cases]
- Common Law Claims[32 Cases]
- Public Trust Claims[28 Cases]
- Securities and Financial Regulation[29 Cases]
- Trade Agreements[1 Case]
- Adaptation[126 Cases]
- Climate Change Protesters and Scientists[57 Cases]
- Archived Categories[0 Cases]